BEATLEMANIA


George HAIRrison
(My new record player! With the Sgt. Peppers album in it of course)

What could be better than some Beatles??
I figured it was time to do a Beatles post, since after all that is why my blog is The Moptop ;)
 I happened to find a wonderful antique shop, while I was in Montana, that was filled with original vinyls! I had a hayday and, of course, purchased the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band record. I was a little bummed that they didn't have the Let It Be album, which is my favorite, but my second favorite is almost as good. :) Also, last weekend I was searching through craigslist and I found a record player for $50!! It plays vinyl, cassettes, cds and the radio! I love it already and I can't wait to expand my record collection even more!!
I hope you all enjoy this post as much as I do, especially you Beatle fans out there!

Remember to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!!
http://www.themoptop.com/2011/04/first-moptop-giveaway.html

19 comments:

  1. Im not a B fan,but I know that they were a very importat group os music :) ! Love your blog sweeet !
    xoxo from spain
    www.mrolez.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw sounds SO cool you found a record player! and some vinyls sound soo cool too!! can't wait for another sale to happen at a local record store in Berkeley. i loove the Beatles, their songs always are aamazing :).
    ps. am gonna check out your giveaway! :) hope you have an amazing week girl! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh the 60's. I actually liked the rolling stones and the doors more. don't know why, i think they were more rock and rolla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love this post. That first picture is brilliant!! I'm a huge Beatles fan as well, I actually just found Sgt. Pepper and Let it Be on vinyl a few weeks ago :).
    Lovely record player.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome record player! very cool post

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 them! Great blog. I'm following you now, would love if you followed me too!
    xx
    ilikeitfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post. I like all the pictures, specially the first one :).

    Hugs from:
    www.fashionsaveur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing is better than the beatles :L I got to see Paul Macartney live, it was awesomeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love The Beatles. The Let it be album is my favorite too. My mom has a bunch of old records from them that she kept also. :) Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to some Beatles inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love The Beatles. The pictures are so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. holy beatles fun i completely adore!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that top one is my fav beatles poster of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Absolutely Mrs. K, I'm with ya. I love The Rolling Stones too. I've been a major listener of them since 2008, after I graduated high school. My step dad is the one who introduced their music to me, if it wasn't for him, I'd have no clue who Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Charlie Watts or Keith Richards is. I'm also a major Beatles fan. Anything Swinging British 60s-- I'll definitely listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love the beatles, I think im kinda obssesed hahahaha. Did you know the first wife of John was called like me, Cynthia? Of course you know! I recomend you to read the book she wrote about John and the firsts years of the beatles, its amazing.

    Btw...Im following you, what a better excuse? hahaha

    Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are my number ! fave band! <3

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger