I can hear the whisper of Autumn

CLICK BANNER TO SHOP FREE PEOPLE   -------------->

I'm loving all things Free People for the fall! I love all of the warm colors they have been using like dark blues, burnt orange/rust, dark mint, and peach! So many great pieces have been added to their collection recently that it's hard to decide what I want to get for myself this fall. I have had my eyes on the dark blue cords for awhile now, so I think those will most likely be my first choice. Funky colored jeans are so perfect for fall I think. I can't wait to get my first pair!
CLICK ON THE FREE PEOPLE BANNER 
TO SHOP ALL THEIR GREAT NEW ITEMS!!
Well I actually had a really great time at the Maroon5/Train concert, even though I wasn't feeling to sure about it. Adam Levine is a great singer and he is so talent and fun to watch. My best friend was so excited for the concert so I'm glad I got to go with. And of course we shopped in Seattle before the show. I wish Free People and H&M were closer to home :/
Have a great week all :)

10 comments:

  1. so. cannot. wait. fall, hurry up! and i love maroon5 so much! glad you got to see them perform!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first pair of pants. dying.

    xo
    angie
    www.fluentbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the green jumper, it looks so cosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. the polka dots blouse, the green jumper and that cozy dress look like great options. free people is melting my soul lately. peace

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos ! such a fabulous collection
    x
    http://daretobedifferent-melrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of these items, especially that cream coloured dress, i wish i could afford free people clothes at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic lookbook! Love the colours!

    x Marcella
    www.fashiondistraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. all this stuff is amazing! love long white dress and the blue jeans. I really want a pair of jeans like that!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad ya had a good time at the concert!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger