SPRING CLEAN SALE


Hello, hello everyone! I have been soo busy lately, I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. I have some really exciting things going on lately that have taken up a lot of my time. 
In the mean time I just wanted to let you all know about the spring cleaning sale I'm currently having at my etsy store! 20% off of everything!! Just enter the code "SPRINGCLEAN" at checkout to get the discount. After the sale I hope on stocking up on some more great stuff! But hurry because the sale ends after the weekend!!

Also, tonight I'm going to Spokane's Top Model! I helped style some of the girls with Swank Boutique and tonight the girls are going to strut their stuff...and we will see who wins! All of the boutiques are competing against each other too with how we styled the models, so it's going to be very exciting! This is my first year going and I heard it's always jam packed. I will be tweeting about the show & of course uploading lots of photos to Instagram so make sure and follow me to keep updated!! ;) I'm so excited!!!

5 comments:

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger