Beach White








What is it about vacation and the beach that makes me want to wear white? I love running on the beach in these ripped up jeans. They were the perfect staple to have for the weekend. Especially since the Oregon Coast always has a pretty mild temperature, I was perfectly comfy in my jeans and tee. My feet were super happy in my New Balances too since we did a lot of walking around the town. I will definitely be packing these with me on my trip to NYC!

What I'm wearing: Tee: Splendid c/o Zappos, Jeans: c/o Front RowShop, Shoes: New Balance, Bag: Vintage

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this sporty outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, and I just have to say it again, I LOVE your hair, so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all white outfits, they're easy and remind me of puriness (how weird ha) :) x

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger