With a Little Help From my Friends

IMG_4748 IMG_4762 IMG_4738 IMG_4744 IMG_4774
One of the greatest gifts is having friends that have great style too. It can be so fun talking about new trends that were into or not into, inspiring each other, and best of all...borrowing clothes! I knew the moment I saw these shorts that I wanted to borrow them from my friend Sam. They're the ideal piece to transition from Summer into Fall, especially since it's been super hot still here in Portland. 
Also, I have finally found my dream chelsea boot! I used to wear them so much a couple years ago (I don't know if you guys remember), but I wore them until they were basically destroyed! I hope to do the same with these...and they remind me of The Beatles! What's not to love? ;)

What I'm Wearing: Top: c/o Missguided, Shorts: Rag & Bone, Boots: ASOS

7 comments:

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous, I am so envious it is beautiful! And those shorts are gorgeous, this outfit is just flawless! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful and you have such amazing, sexy legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are pretty sweet shorts!

    - Christina www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall outfit and the boots are very reminisce of the Beatles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so much, those shorts are perfection...and so is your hair!

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger