Pinch me, I must be dreaming.


Just some inspirational photos, a couple even include myself so I hope you all like them.
I'm becoming more and more anxious for summer time to come. I can't wait to wear my dresses without leggings again! The sun has been hiding away a lot here lately, and even though I love the rain..sometimes I just wish for a nice sunny day.

Well I have some EXCITING news....
Remember the Market HQ giveaway I previously posted?
Well I won the giveaway!!!!
I still can't really believe it to be honest, it felt like a dream when I read the comment. :) I'm pretty sure I woke up my family from the scream of excitement I let out after reading it. hahah I can't wait to pick some really cool things and of course show you guys them all! Check out their website if you haven't already. They are so inspiring and the clothing is off the hook!!

Alsoo.... Check out the vintage dress I have for sale on etsy.com!!!


26 comments:

  1. Love these inspiration photos, the soft colours are lovely! And you're so pretty =)
    Following you now =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are GREAT!

    If you have time, check out my blog xo
    www.nydontleaveme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dream catcher brooch... might have to try that myself :)
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! I love the pictures!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok wait, am i following you? if not, im kicking myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these photos. you have great hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, nice photos ;]
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're way too perfect! Just love your blog and personal style, so vintage but modern at the same time ♥
    I'll follow you, I hope that if you like my blog you can follow me back :)

    kisses,

    Ber.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeou photos!

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post. love the collection of photos here. thanks for stopping by me so i could find you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the inspirational photos, esp the ones with you in them! you are gorgeous and i adore your perfect haircut!


    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning the giveaway! Must be so exciting! I can't wait to wear dresses and skirts without leggings/tights too! :)

       ♥ Teresa ♥
    - Pretty Dandy -

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful personality :) thanks for your comment I am followinfg you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous inspirational photos!!! in love with the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow Im so glas I found your blog I love it :)
    please visit&follow the mine

    http://all-about-mimi.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. those photo's are stunning! Love them!x

    http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You won that contest?! Ah congrats lovely!
    I love how you added your own pictures to your inspirational ones, it all just flows so beautifully.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats again on the big win! We are excited to see you in your MHQ goodies too!

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your entire online auto financing process wont even take over two working
    days to complete urls.fr doctors will first try
    the medications for example genital wart creams for that genital wart removal.
    My page: urls.fr

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger