Inside a dream

What a goof ball...

What a great weekend :) My boyfriend and I had such a great time at the community yard sale. We woke up extra early to try and beat the crowds. Unfortunately, I left my camera at home that day so I wasn't able to take photos. We literally walked out of his house and walked through the neighborhood to the garage sale...it was insane! The very first house we got to had the coolest dream catcher ever. I was dumb enough not to buy it right away, because someone else bought it instead! Grr..but I found some really cool jewelry and a Betsey Johnson dress for 3 dollars!!! But the coolest thing of all, my boyfriend bought me a bike :) He has one too, and now we can go on bike rides together this summer. So sweet of him right? ;) 
And I wanted to let you all know that The Moptop Vintage store is officially up on etsy!!
It's quite small right now, but I'm just getting started. Check it out and let me know what you think!

9 comments:

  1. I like everything in your etsy! Especially the skirt, and such good prices too! Oh and I like your boyfriends shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bike is nice!! love the color

    -Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. love cycling! And Betsy Johnson dress for $3 WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww it's so cute that your boyfriend got you the bike! And i love his shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, IN LOOOOOVE with the second pic! So cutttte!


    Hope you're well darling!


    I Live For It

    Xx. Jewls and Liza

    ReplyDelete
  6. score! i love those vintsge bikes, how much are they sellin for in WA? and that is such a cute picture of you & your loverboy. xo-have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous finds, lucky u! I love biking too and can't wait myself! your bf and u looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to your etsy store, hun!

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger