Like Alexa

 
(Cardigan: Thrifted, Top: Vintage, DIY shorts: Thrifted, Sandals: c/o Wanted)


This outfit was inspired by one of my favorite fashion icons...Alexa Chung :) I found the first photo while surfing the web...and I knew I had a cardigan and top very similar. So here it is! Her style is so boyish but she pulls it off so effortlessly cool every time. I am always inspired by her style.
Here are my new high waisted shorts too! They used to be a pair of flaired jeans, but I cut them and made some shorts. I am going to live in them this summer...so I'm sure you all will be seeing them a lot! 
I wish the photos would have showed more detail in my white top. It has the cutest button at the top..I love it! And check out my new sandals!! They are soo comfortable and I love the hippie/chic vibe they give off. You can buy your own pair from Wanted Shoes! They have lots great styles that are absolutely perfect for summer.

17 comments:

  1. Alexa is so cool, her style is a great inspiration. You pull it off well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I really dislike Alexa Chung, but I'm not going to pretend that I'm not totally jealous of her! Her whole look is amazing :) and you wear it so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You channeled Alexa's look beautifully! You look so cute in those high waist shorts!

    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gooossshhh! i want you're hair! those sandals are super cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Alexa's style! Great inspiration! & you look great girl :)

    xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it and you look cute as well ;-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your take on alexa's look, the cardigan is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your look,simple and chic.i'm new followers,mind to follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexa always looks so effortlessly cool, there's just something about her isn't there! Your top looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful photos, your shorts look really nice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dunno... I think you pull this look off better than Alexa.

    Also, there's something for you on my blog. :o)

    http://midnightpie6025.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-received-award-see-who-i-tagged-next.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love her too)and i loke you too!

    follow me)
    xox, Polly

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute shorts! and I reallly love your sandals!! Your shorts and sandals will both be perfect for summer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look absolutely stunning dear. love the outfit
    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger