Living the Summer Life


1. One of the photos I took from out beautiful view spot on the 4th of July. We overlooked the city and the view was breathtaking. I have an obsession with taking photos of the moon.
2. My lovely boyfriend picking me a flower. I had to take a photo of it...it made me smile :)
3. Two of my best friends, on a shopping adventure. I'm wearing my ledzep tee I got on ebay! I love it.
4. Yes my nose is pierced...twice. I decided to do something new, and I switched out the stud in my nose so I currently have two rings. I don't know if I like it yet....time will tell.

11 comments:

  1. The photo of your bf giving you a flower is such a cute capture. And you're a brave girl to have your nose pierced twice!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is the best! And that landscape picture is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two piercings, you can pull it off. And I love that your bf is wearing a PBR sweatshirt. My boyfriend has one too. lol

    xo
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty picture love your nose piercing so cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. double nose piercing looks really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D You're sooo cute. I love everything about your blog! And the double piercing looks badass. Following forever <3

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. that first photo is such a beaut, so summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sky picture is stunning.

    The moooon. ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah!! i was thinking of piercing my nose again!!! and i love to see someone with it!!! :) XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!
    I really love your blog and your style! I follow you...
    ... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like it) ;)
    Kisses from México city!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sunset is awesome!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger