Free People Favorites

SHOP FREE PEOPLE ----------------------------->

For those of you who have been reading my blog for awhile now will know of my obsession with Free People. I am always inspired by their clothing, styling, blog, and overall vibe of the company. I would love to work for them someday but for now all I can do is dream and show you some of my personal favorites of the moment! First off I've been drooling over the Mink Pink fur collar coat (the first photo) forever! The color is beautiful and I love the big brown buttons on it...the perfect coat in my opinion. I have been dreaming of all the outfits I would pair it with....the obsession is that bad. haha
I'm also loving the simple, boho inspired crop tops. And the daisy top is amazing!! I think I might have to get it! So adorable :)
The blanket bag is a must have of course and an orange hat!? I need some more colored hats I think. This one is perfect.
SHOP FREE PEOPLE BY CLICKING THE BANNER!
&
SHOP THE MOPTOP VINTAGE

13 comments:

  1. I hope that one day your wish will come true because dreams do come true, you just have to wish for them honestly and also make sure you're on the right path to your dream :) I love Free People brand and they never stop amazing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing lovely outfits!
    bohemian loveit

    2 new outfitposts at
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tonya, the second pic (crochet top) is amazing! i WANT it! :-D
    You have such a pretty blog!
    I have a blog too :-)
    Please have a look and tell me what you think! Please, follow me with google friend connect! i'll return the favour :-D

    Follow me!

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    Christmas Giveaway (you are obviously invited): !!!

    http://www.followpix.com/2011/12/giveaway-followpix-thats-mine.html

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in love with the crochet top <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. everythings so beautiful! i love free people! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I need that bag it's a beaut!

    Http://overboardandselfassured.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love free people as well but sometimes their clothing is out of my budget :( I really love that rust hat though, gorgeous! And the minkpink faux fur sweater is pretty amazing as well, I want, I want!

    xoxo,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the crochet lace top, and the hat!!

    If you want take a look at my blog: Frames
    If you like it, we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing collection, I adore the Boho vibe of Free People <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the mink pink fur collar coat indeed is a dream! and also the hat is fabulous!
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger