Never Too Far Away


Hey guys! First off I wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful and super sweet comments you all left for me on my blog's first birthday post! You all make me smile so much and I'm so happy to bring inspiration to you guys. So thanks so much!!!
Also, for today my outfit post will be located on the blog of Amy of Fashion's A Stranger! I am guest blogging for her while she goes through ankle surgery! If you all could show her some love and check out my outfit over there that would be fabulous :)

10 comments:

  1. The colour of the blazer is such a great colour on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are sooo cute! Guess what! You won the giveaway in my blog!!!!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt! I really love the whole outfit though. The colors do go all together so nicely! I definitely would never have thought about putting them all together like that so you have definitely inspired me for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like all the colours and the shoes are fab.

    NRC♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the loafers. They look so comfy!

    http://madnessanmusings.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-days-of-scarves-day-7-knit-and-herds.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally perfect photos with perfect atmosphere darling!
    Really lovely!
    What about following us each others? I´ll be so happy :)

    Simona
    www.life-is-a-change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger