Saturday, Sunday

I've currently been writing in my journal a lot lately to document my journey :)
I visited the Portland Free People, and it was beautiful!

Yes, yet another post with recent Instagram photos of mine. ;)
I've been spending the weekend relaxing since this upcoming week I will be more busy with working and projects! My first day at Urban Outfitters is tomorrow and I can't explain how excited I am! I've been so anxious to start working again. 
I'm really starting to fall in love with Portland. Being in a bigger city than I'm used to is such an inspiration to me. It makes me feel like I can accomplish so much more and that there are endless opportunities. I'm so grateful for what life is bringing to me so far. It's showing that taking risks is important and you never know what can happen until you try.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Find me on Instagram! Username: themoptop

15 comments:

  1. Good luck with you 1st day at work tomorrow! Lovely photos :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos you take! The journal and boots are beautiful! :D
    Insta-ART :) I hope everything goes well at your new job and congrats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice photos, one can feel the warmth and calmness behind them.
    good luck with your new job, I'm sure you'll knock them out :)
    P.S. really like the leather notebook and the idea of keeping a journal in times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of glad there isn't a Free People store in my city.. I can keep away from the website, but a physical store would get me in trouble! lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck at work! Your journal is so unique

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures. :) Good luck for your job! :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I have to say...you have an amazing style! You also have the prettiest tights :)

    These are such lovely pictures. I especially like the one with your journal...if my journal looked like that, I'd write in it a whole lot more. Good luck with your new job! That's exciting :)

    Your newest follower,

    Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful. i love your jorunal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonya! I literally work next door to that Free People. I help manage that crazy looking place called 3 Monkeys. It's a lot of fun inside, you should come check it out and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! :) Good luck with your new job!

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. All these pictures have such a lovely atmopshere, and what a beautiful journal!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect autumn photos and your shoes are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've just discovered your blog through Dahlia! So beautiful! I'm on the other side of the world in New Zealand, so it's spring here, and I'm swooning over your cozy outfits and autumn leaves!...Portland looks like such a young-person-friendly city, what a great place to live!
    xox Amie
    www.spoonfulofvintage.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger