Bridge & Burn

 
(Coat: Bridge & Burn, Blouse: Bridge & Burn, Pants: UO, Shoes: Free People)

Sorry for the photo overload, but I couldn't help it! I was so happy how these photos turned out (a BIG thank you to my boyfriend for taking them). I also couldn't be happier to collaborate with a local Portland brand, Bridge & Burn. Erik, the owner of the company, started off just designing graphic tees and his brand blossomed into something so wonderful. It's so inspiring to meet people like him, especially when they're local too! Bridge & Burn's pieces are very classic but have a modern twist. This coat is one of my favorites from the new collection. I love the double buttons and the giant hood, it's makes it so comfy! I thought this red top was a perfect touch of color for this look too...you can never go wrong with a great floral print.

8 comments:

  1. i love the blouse! :) It's a pretty pictures
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything with a giant hood makes winter better. i love all the photos. no need to apologize for photo overload...love them all!

    www.rumandcouture.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with this shirt tonya. you're the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your black pea coat! You look so cozy!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE that coat! :) Looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hi! Can I have your wardrobe please? =) Love your style and I think you're pushing me over the edge of finally getting those bangs =)

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger