Tomboy

(Tank: Anthropologie, Jacket and Pants: UO, Shoes: Sam Edleman)

It's funny to admit that I used to hate wearing red. But something changed and now I can't get enough of it! I wear a lot of neutral colored pieces and I think red fits in perfectly with it all and adds a fun unexpected pop of color. I've also been inspired by military style clothing, like items with patches and army green. This is one of my more casual and comfortable outfits.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and any other holidays you might have celebrated! I had a great time seeing all of my family, but I got sick on Christmas! I spent all of yesterday in bed trying to get better so hopefully I get rid of it soon. I hope none of you are fighting of the winter flu bug either!
<3

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get used to dare more red in my looks, I think it goes very well with neutrals and grey! However, I hope you're getting well soon! Happy holidays from Italy xx

    Lulu's Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your style and the place you take picture dear !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You have just the best style!

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger