Free People Spring Style Event!


I am so excited to announce that I am going to be co-hosting an event at Free People Bridgeport this upcoming Thursday! Fellow bloggers Kacie of Shy Girl Loud Voice and Mackenzie of Easy, Lucky, Free and I will be helping pick out fun outfits for spring and showing off some of our favorite pieces. There's going to be refreshments, a photo booth (my fave!) and the first 50 customers get a special gift! The event is from 5-7, I really hope to see you guys there especially since this is my first event!
Come hangout and play dress up with me! Make sure to RSVP here (the address is on this page as well)!
<3

6 comments:

  1. awesome! I am sure you gonna do great!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!! It's going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This maxi dress is so flowy and free. Summer come now. I love the way you styled it!

    Briana
    http://herringboneheroine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like many of the other visitors, I, too, experienced the indoor park space. I loved it. I got to relax a little while sitting in a space with air conditioning. I also munched on boozy cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger