Heading Home

IMG_7094 IMG_7088 IMG_7119 IMG_7120 IMG_7138 IMG_7128 IMG_7109
Does anyone else love stopping at view points or pretty places when on a road trip? When I was younger, one of my uncles and I went on a little four hour road trip and we stopped at every single view point/monument on the way. Ever since, I try and stop as much as I can (if I'm not in a hurry at least). Well this time was so worth it. 
I saw these beautiful orange leave trees that were in perfect rows and I knew I had to stop. It felt like an Autumn dream. I just wanted to run down to the other side to see where it would lead. 
This was just a reminder for me to stop and smell the roses and to sometimes stop and see where the road will take me.

What I'm Wearing: Hat: Urban Outfitters, Top: Vintage, Jeans: Madewell, Jacket: Free People

22 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a stunning scenery!! Beautiful photos!

    https://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pics ;-)

    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so cool, I love the trees
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing place! I've never seen so many trees all lined up like this. Gorgeous. Usually I'm a person who likes to just get to the destination but I may need to stop more often!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! I kinda envy you for this weather....here in Croatia is already winter...we had no fall and I miss it this year! It's too cold for going out without a thick jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible view, I love Autumn! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow awesome pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are everything. good choice to stop. you look amazing. it's all so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those photos are beautiful!

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is incredible! It looks like a fairytale. I can't believe how incredible it looks. And YES, I always wanna pull over when we drive by something pretty or interesting! Love your outfit as well xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning! I absolutely love these photos. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is probably my favorite set of photography on your blog ever. I can't believe those trees exist somewhere, they seem so mysterious, like fairies and nymphs exist there. And your outfit is so perfectly windswept- ahh I love it all haha.

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger