Happy Happy New Year!



I am so excited about the arrival of the new year! I love the feeling of a brand new year and a fresh start. There are a few things on my list of resolutions this year including: 
-Be more positive
-Enroll in a yoga class
-Straight A's all year
-Try new things

There are many more items on my list, but I wanted to share a few. I will be entering the New Year with the company of my amazing boyfriend and having a cozy night in. (We're still recovering from this awful cold!)
What are some things you guys are looking forward to this new year? And what are some of your resolutions?
<3

2 comments:

  1. This year has quickly passed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to get my first job on tv, be a better artist and a happier person with a helthy lifestyle !
    :) Happy new year !

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger