The Moptop + ModCloth

Be Mine

I was recently contacted by ModCloth to see if I would be interested in styling a piece to be entered in the 'Uniquely You Campaign'...and of course I was up for the challenge! I'm not usually one to dress up too much on an everyday basis, so this definitely was a great challenge for me to style this dress. With Valentine's day just around the corner, I couldn't help but think this would be a perfect dress for the occasion! I love the velvet pink purse, and it's very Valentine's day appropriate I think. I've really been into gold accessories lately and I think gold and black are so beautiful together.
How do you guys think I did?!

All items available at ModCloth!

3 comments:

  1. Love that look! Especially the bag and the hair clips, yep, i love bows! ;)
    xoxo
    Melodie
    http://sevenlivesandmore.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress, purse and shoes. Perfect V Day outfit.

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger