Wish List: Black Boots

Wish List: Black Boots

I recently noticed a huge basic missing from my wardrobe...BLACK BOOTS! I have so many pairs of brown boots but I think one black pair. I'm definitely one to wear boots all year round too, including the summer! They are perfect accessories for dresses and high waist shorts. I usually like pretty minimal looking boots, but I wouldn't mind giving some buckles and straps a try. These are some of the boots that are on my wish list right now. Which one is your favorite? I can't decide which ones to get!

6 comments:

  1. I love the second one! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. no 4 is amazing, I own them and they are comfy with an extra boho touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is number 1!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam Edelman Women's Petty are beauuuuuutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Sam Edelmans and like them a bunch! They go with almost everything. They gave me major blisters the first time I wore them, but have been comfy ever since.

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger