Beach Days

 
(Hat: Vintage, Dress: Free People)

For those of you who follow me on instagram, I'm sure saw that I recently went to the coast for  a couple of days with my boyfriend. I had such a great time and it was amazing to see the ocean again....it's my favorite place in the world! The whole time spent there, I pretty much wore this dress. It has a little bit of a beachy feel to it and it was perfect for prancing around in the sand. My hair gets a little wild around the salty water and wind...so of course I had to bring my favorite hat along too.
More posts from our little trip to come too :)

ALSO: Now through the 4th of July ALL items in my vintage shop are 50% off!
Just enter the code HAPPY4TH at checkout to receive the discount!

7 comments:

  1. Love the earthy tones here, mama. LOVE the hat too. My husband has lots of hats similar to that, and I'm always stealing them :)
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hat <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    cheers,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this dress!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing your beach photos! You're a Pisces right? I think it's cause we are water signs that we love the ocean so much. :) Just thinking of going to the ocean puts me in the best mood. I love it there. That dress is so cute and I love your hat! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your daisy bracelet! Where can I get one (or something similar)?

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger