Lady Like

(Dress: c/o Siren London, Necklace: Free People, Boots: c/o BooHoo, Clutch: Vintage)

I've been getting a few requests about an outfit post I would wear on a night out or for a special occasion. Though I am not one to dress up very often, even though I wear dresses almost 24/7, I do like to dress it up a bit here and there. Just like my previous post, I am a sucker for a little black dress. It's my go-to for getting dressed up and it's so easy to accessorize! I always like to add a bit of boho/vintage flare to my outfits, and turquoise is a great way to do so. This necklace adds a little splash of color and I love the rustic look of it. I also just found this faux fur clutch and I am so obsessed!
I have been living in ankle boots lately. They go great with all of my dresses and shorts for summer!

Sorry again for the long wait for another outfit post. I have been so busy, definitely not complaining though! School has been wonderful! :)

14 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!
    love that dress, necklace, clutch and those boots.... well, everything you're wearing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love when you dress up! Don't get me wrong, I love your everyday style. But your "dress up" style is so rare to see that it's so special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this dress is so interesting! I like the...line pattern? I guess that's what it's called, haha :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty outfit! You look beautiful :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty, as always!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning dress, and I love the color of the necklace! xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well don't you clean up nicely ;)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi love, I just discovered your blog via Chictopia and you are just the cuuuuutest! I love this LBD and the way you styled it. And PS, your hair is amazing!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the boho accents in this outfit. I am a big fan of pairing black dresses with brown booties -- it's my go-to fancy look.
    xx Abby www.ageektragedy.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your boots are so cute and I love your dress!

    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your dress! so simple and pretty.. your boots make the good accent for your dress. :)
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger