Dusty Rose

(Dress: BB Dakota, Cape: Vintage - For Sale in my Shop!)

Every once in awhile I do get a little more dressed up when I go out. It's usually for a special occasion but none the less sometimes I like to dress it up a bit while still staying true to my style. A little black dress is usually my go to for nights out, and I absolutely love the uniqueness of this dress from BB Dakota. The sleeves add the perfect amount of quirkiness to the dress to make it stand out from an ordinary LBD. Then to finish off a dress like this, I thought this vintage rose cape would be perfect. 

<3

12 comments:

  1. Simple, but very beautiful outfit :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow check you out! You look amazing!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardigan looks vintage but the dress looks too modern but it's good and love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning here :) that rose cape really adds something extra too!
    Amy xx
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love BB Dakota. That dress is gorgeous.
    xx Abby www.ageektragedy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the coolest hair :) I love that cape! It looks so pretty with your dress.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cape! and you look beautiful as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love the cuts of the dress and your dreamy vintage cape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your vintage cape is so stunning!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger