Dear Creatures

 Dear Creatures is a brand that I have had my eye on for quite some time now. I've always been drawn to the polished, retro feel of the designs and how their lookbooks always look like they were taken decades ago. A few weeks ago, I got really excited when I saw that a local boutique carried Dear Creatures! I'd never seen their pieces in person, but they were just as adorable as I had imagined.
 All of the patterns and cuts of the items are super feminine and unique. If you haven't checked out Dear Creatures yet, I highly recommend it! 

 Here are some photos from their recent 2013 Spring Lookbook! Check out their site here!

11 comments:

  1. aw those dresses are so cute! I love this brand

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Dear Creatures! Such perfect pieces.
    xo, Tori Lynne
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last dress your wearing looks so pretty!

    Please check out my blog : )
    Mil| Embrace My Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always adored their dresses too :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with Dear Creatures. I love your selections.
    xx Abby www.ageektragedy.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Tonya

    This is Wendy from MartofChina. You can find more details about us from www.martofchina.com. We are cooperating with fashion bloggers for brand promotion. We want to send some gift for your outfits every month. If you are interested, please contact me at marketing@martofchina.com for more details.
    Love to hear from you.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Creatures is my favorite vintage inspired line. Their look books are truly beautiful & inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. One question, why is your pony that much straight and the rest of your hairs curly?
    i really love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you're right! Those lookbook photos really do look like they could have been taken in California in the 70's or late sixties. That's absolutely enchanting!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger