Autumn Days

IMG_6606 IMG_6638 IMG_6664 IMG_6653
Just like most people, I definitely have a giant soft spot for fall. Seeing the leaves slowly change to bright and vibrant colors, snuggling up with a warm cup of coffee or cider, and the cold weather... which means layers! I love finally being able to bundle up under big coats and scarves. I'm super happy about my new addition to my closet, this poncho! When I first saw it, I was instantly drawn to the colors. My favorite part about it is that it doubles up as a scarf! It seriously is the perfect piece for my favorite time of year.

What I'm wearing: Poncho: Free People, Tank: Free People, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Boots: c/o Shellys London

10 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit! I love your poncho and boots ;) you look stunning!! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  2. That poncho looks great on you! Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic poncho! Looking great in this outfit :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poncho is beautiful, perfect for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT PONCHO, I'm obsessed!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poncho, such a gorgeous pattern.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling, I love these beautiful colors! How in the world does one rock a poncho!!!
    xoxo Perfectly autumn xoxo

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger