Black on Black

IMG_5688 IMG_5675 IMG_5695 IMG_5682 IMG_5691 IMG_5701
The weather has been so up and down lately, it's been kinda hard to get dressed. I've been wanting so badly to wear my sweaters so I guess a knit cropped top will have to do until it cools down. I think the rainy days are just around the corner though.
I'm loving anything black and white as always. And I'm also discovering how versatile this faux leather vest really is. It's become a staple for my wardrobe and closet. 
Just a late night post, even though I have to get up early! I hope you guys are all enjoying your week!

What I'm Wearing: Vest: Topshop (similar), Top: c/o Foxsie, Jeans: Madewell, Bag: c/o Chictopia Shop, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

3 comments:

  1. nice leather vest. looking for a vest like this, and you have a perfect one!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! These shoes are everything!

    https://www.lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger