Basic Uniform

IMG_5347 IMG_5326 IMG_5350 IMG_5334
It's funny how I can be so skeptical to posting outfits like these, just because they're pretty simple. But honestly, this has been what I've been wearing so much of lately. My outfits have been a comfy sweater, jeans, and my new balances. It's just the perfect outfit for this weather and it's great to my busy schedule. And I've always been one to think that less is more when it comes to outfits.

What I'm Wearing: Jacket: Free People, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Madewell, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: New Balance

4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this outfit! Green is a great colour for you.

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and put together your style is!
    awestrucksky.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is amazing! I tried this jacket on at Free People do you love it?? So pricy but so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is awesome! Love this color and entire look is perfect!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger