#NastyGalsAboutTown Portland - Part One

IMG_4874 IMG_4813 IMG_4860 IMG_4808 IMG_4867
I AM ECSTATIC about having the chance to team up with Nasty Gal to share you guys some of my favorite spots in my city of Portland, OR! For those of you who have been reading my blog from the start, probably know about my early love for Nasty Gal. So this is definitely a bit of a "pinch me" moment!
For this first look, I had planned to go to Porque No (the best mexican restaurant everrr) but there were closed so I decided to hangout at one of the iconic food carts. There are so many different types of food that you can get there and so many different locations. This day I just happened to get some chicken teriyaki at the Belmont location. If you guys ever get the chance, get some poutine from Potato Champion. It's THE bomb.
More looks and places in Portland to come for #NastyGalsAboutTown!!

What I'm Wearing: Dress: c/o Nasty Gal, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (similar here)

12 comments:

  1. Great look. Your dress is so good:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely hear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty Gal are great company! Congrats on this colab!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love that look.

    http://www.mystylediary.eu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress!

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Por que is killer but dang that line gets old. Try Panza cafe on division- they serve up some killer tacos, same with Gorditos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing, you look great!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photos! I haven't been to Portland so I'm excited to follow along with this series and get some hotspot ideas from a local! xx

    —Rebecca
    wanderdust.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tonya! That dress is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is simple but stylish. Love it!

    Christina
    cityloveee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get over how much I love your hair and that dress is so cute on you!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger