#NastyGalsAboutTown Portland - House of Vintage

IMG_4930 IMG_2714 IMG_4982 IMG_4905
Part two of my collaboration with Nasty Gal!! Another one of my favorite spots in Portland is House of Vintage. It's a giant warehouse filled with vendors selling all their amazing vintage finds! It's pretty easy to get lost in their for a couple hours digging through it all. But I think one of the greatest things about HOV is the PHOTO BOOTH! It's almost impossible for me to go there without going into the photo booth (even if it's a selfie haha). 

What I'm Wearing: Top: Nasty Gal, Jeans: Nasty Gal, Boots: ASOS

9 comments:

  1. Great photos:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, Parisienne chic outfit!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that place sounds so cool. I'm a sucker for a photo booth or two myself :) Loving the bow on the shirt - its such a cute touch :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool photos, I love the back drop
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love these photos! lovely look!
    The background gives a very vintage feel to the whole composition:)

    Have a nice day! <3
    xoxo
    http://monic-dzej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, that top is seriously amazing. You look stunning! Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. photobooths are the best. love this outfit.

    christina
    cityloveee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncover what are classified as the suggestions to offer property fast as well as increases it can be benefit. Also be able to evaluate your"house" and be given a better feedback with that price.

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger