The Moptop X Madewell Event

IMG_5725 IMG_5761 IMG_5817 IMG_5774 IMG_5851
I'm so excited to announce that I have partnered up with one of my favorite brands, Madewell, and will be hosting an event at the new Madewell store in Portland! I hope you guys can come hang out with me and enjoy some yummy treats while you shop! It's all going down next Friday, the 24th, from 6-8pm. AND if you spend over $125, you get 20% off your entire purchase...perfect way to get a start on that fall and winter wardrobe! I really hope to see you guys there! 

 What I'm Wearing: Blouse: Madewell, Scarf: Madewell, Necklace: Madewell, Jeans: Madewell, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell 

 (Make sure and rsvp at rsvpportland@madewell.com!)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this collaboration!!! I like your outfit very much, perfect mix of sophisticated and masculine looks!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look ; -)

    xoxo

    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look, the shoes make it perfect.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scarf!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger