26107


Sorry for the little break from posts! I was out of town for a couple of days. I've been staying pretty busy lately, and I start up school again in just a few days! I am also happy to announce that My hard work last semester paid off... I ended up getting a 3.9!! I am so excited to go back and finish out the year strong.
These photos were taken of me by my friend Emma (check out her blog here!) when she was in town. We found this really cool abandoned house, and I love the spooky feel of it. Definitely goes with the "Wednesday Addams-esque" dress.
Hope you all had a great weekend! 
<3

12 comments:

  1. Oh that is so awesome that you got a 3.9! Rock on! Also, I love abandoned buildings, love this shoot so much~

    xoxo

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are great pictures, and what a gorgeous dress! i want it!!!

    bwaterloo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. preppy look that I love

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks perfect!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking super cute!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I love that dress - the color is fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma captured the feeling in these photos beautifully. I love the mysterious scenery and your simple outfit!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post and I love the "Wednesday Addams-esque" dress indeed, goes perfectly with the house! And i must say, love your hair in these photos! ;-)
    You look really pretty and congratulations on this new school year and your 3.9, that's so cool!
    Many kisses
    Melodie
    http://sevenlivesandmore.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the look goes well with the background. And congrats on your 3.9!

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these photos and this look!!

    xo,
    Kiana
    http://www.finchandfawn.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger