Checkered

(Top: G by Guess, Coat: Shop Priceless, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell)

A classic pair of black jeans, a printed blouse, and some cute oxfords is my ideal casual but still cute outfit. I've been wearing this checkered top from G by Guess so much lately. It's another one of those pieces that's great for transitioning from summer to fall. Portland is somewhat notorious for army colored jackets, and I can definitely see why. They match with literally everything! If you don't have one yet, I suggest getting one especially with fall and winter on their way.

13 comments:

  1. Love this look, simple but great!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top and how you layered your whole look.

    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this outfit so much, this is my kind of thing down to a t! :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fall outfit! I love that army green with that printed top.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur look after you put on the jacket
    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is always so classic and effortless!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! I adore the army jacket and pants. I WANT YOUR SHOES. Um if you ever feel like getting rid of them or giving them away I'm just saying I'm down.
    Great look, Tonya!

    http://northwestdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Michelle! That jacket is flawless!

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger