Mt. Hood Day Hike


One amazing thing about living in the Pacific Northwest, is there are so many beautiful places to go hike and adventure. Last week or so, my boyfriend and I took a little day trip to Mt. Hood! It was absolutely beautiful, and the view from where we were was like nothing I have ever seen before. It's a perfect way to spend an afternoon and to get some exercise. I hope to go back sometime this winter and see the beautiful mountain covered in snow. 
Where do you guys like to go for a day hike/adventure? I always love hearing suggestions! 
<3

12 comments:

  1. id do anything to be there right now. Hope you enjoyed your adventure. Such a beautiful spot!
    http://photosbylmb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shots are stunning. I love your boots!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fun! I was up at Mt. Baker last weekend and it was awesome. PNW 5EVA.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a place! Amazing!

    http://davrilpoisson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! How fun is adventuring! Being in Australia I tend to adventure in the middle of the bush...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I like this climate <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so breathtaking! I love a good hike anywhere, but my favorite hike was up the Himalayan mountains in India two summers ago!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, you live in a beautiful part of the world :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger