Whole Heartedly

(Hat: Anthropologie, Top: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Free People, Boots: The Horse, Bag: The Leather Satchel Co.)

I think I've mentioned this before, that when I have school I like to be more comfortable than usual. Comfortable doesn't always mean you have to wear a baggy shirt and sweats, I still like to look put together. Usually, I like to throw on some comfy jeans and a cute top, and when I don't feel like putting much effort into my hair I will put on a hat! I just recently got this hat and I am so obsessed. This maroon color is wonderful for fall, and I think it will fit perfectly into my fall wardrobe. 
Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend, I'm headed to class right now actually!

Also a big thank you to my wonderful friend Emma, of Smile Me Pretty, for teaching me new ways to edit my photos! Her blog is adorable by the way...check her out!!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I think that hat is perfect for fall!, take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous, but I especially love that bag!

    - April
    mylifeasapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this look. I want this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think

    maybe you are love too:

    Fashion Jewelry Store
    Silver Jewelry
    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great satchel and top!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about getting that hat! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit <3 YOUR SHOES! <3 <3 <3

    http://pukimatok.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! So nice and autumny :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like this outfit, especially the top. Very simple, but very cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so so lovely! This polkadot top is gorgeous on you!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit and photo location! That looks like a great place to explore. And the photos are great looking. Would love to hear how you chose to edit them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that hat is amazing and that satchel, i just all of it! you are fabulous :)

    ~Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger