Washed Out

(Coat: Priceless, Blouse: Chicnova, Shorts: Priceless, Tank: Anthropologie, Necklaces: Constance Anne)

I love being able to layer as fall starts to arrive. It's so fun to be able to mix and match prints and textures together. The last couple of days have felt a bit like summer still, so I was lucky enough to wear some shorts! Army jackets are such a staple piece, especially around the Portland area...and I am so glad to finally have one! I already know I will be wearing this a lot. I love the simple stud detailing too, it's just the perfect amount.
On Friday, my boyfriend and I saw "Washed Out" in concert and it was amazing!! Please check out their music if you haven't already...they're one of my new favorite bands!
<3

14 comments:

  1. Both looks are great, but I love the pics you are wearing the floral kimono

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great kimono!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! It has been way to hot here in North Carolina to even start to layer. Lucky for you though!
    Carlee
    Little Sloth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so lovely! I love this outfit, especially the kimono and necklaces xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts make your legs look like they go on forever! I'm super excited for Autumn arriving, sadly it's way past shorts weather here in the UK though, more like scarfs and jumpers! x


    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, the kimono is a gem.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flawless outfit. I love those necklaces. I've been searching for an army jacket for so long that I really loved; I think I may have found it!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jacket layered over the blouse! Looks super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little cutoff shorts, you are just the cutest!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh this look is amazing. I totally wish I could wear shorts that short. Lucky girl.

    - April
    mylifeasapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit! Makes me wish it was summer again.. :)
    http://amelia-xoxo.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is lovely! Love the mix of greens♥

    Awkward Heart♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where did you get your boots? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger