Update

My busy little life lately!
Some photo booth moments from when Emma was in town! 

I saw Gregory Alan Isakov, great concert.

The last couple days have consisted mostly of coffee and homework. I only have a week left of my first semester back at school, and finals are in full swing. Lots of big projects are due, and it's definitely been time consuming! I will get a little bit of time off between semesters to hopefully catch back up on blogging and relax!
Hope you guys enjoy your Friday! 
All these images are from my Instagram, find me! Username: themoptop

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog a few days back and I cannot love it more. You have such great style. I cannot wait to get to know you more :) Good luck with school!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that dress and the shoes in the 2nd pic. So pretty!

    geena

    www.thefancybear.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger