Far Away

(Dress: KooKooKachoo Vintage (For Sale!), Hat: Anthropologie, Shoes: Free People)

What could be better than a maxi dress as we get closer to the fall? Especially a floral maxi dress! Throwing on a maxi dress is such a fast and adorable way to dress. I like to be comfortable during work and school, but I still like to look put together at least. This hat has been on my head for the past couple weeks now, it goes with so many things in my closet! 
This wonderful dress is for sale in my vintage shop too, make sure and check it out!
<3

14 comments:

  1. Lovely dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat. I like being comfortable too, but still look nice and chic. This is a perfect September outfit. Flawless as always :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! I've actually never worn a maxi because I feel like I just look so awkward! This makes me want to give it another shot.

    - April
    mylifeasapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh gotta love a good maxi! You look lovely - these colours are fab on you

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great transition outfit! I feel like those are always the hardest because one day it's hot, then later on it's cold. At least that's how it is in New York. I'm really loving that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with this dress! The floral print is lovely :) ♥

    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://abeautyromancee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and the hat together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cool hat, I can see why you wear it so much! And the dress is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your curls look AMAZING in these shots, especially in the last photo! And this maxi is a dream on you.

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

 

© The Moptop All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger